Established: 21 December 2009
（Formerly incorporated as an NPO on 19 August 2003)
To Contribute Towards the Establishment of an Asian Community in the Future
Principles of Action of the One Asia Foundation:
- All people and nations are welcome to participate
- Complete freedom of thought, belief and religion
- No involvement in politics
Activities of the One Asia Foundation:
- To financially support organizations and groups which share our goal of contributing to the formation of Asian Community in the near future.
- To financially support colleges, including their teaching staff, in Asian countries for the project of establishing a department, a course of study or a subject relating to the formation of Asian community in the near future.
- To financially support institutions and scholars specialized in research work concerning taxation, financial or monetary systems, or some other fields, which will be useful for the formation of Asian Community in the future.
- To establish a scholarship for students enrolled in the college departments or courses, and who are studying the subjects mentioned in the above section two.
- To support academic, cultural and sports exchanges in order to promote the formation of Asian Community in the future.
- To carry out any other projects necessary to achieve the aim of the Foundation.